Words Unwise  

Posted by Unknown in , , , , , , ,

There is a story
That you meant to tell
A story of you and me
One that will never be

You thought that was my story
You feared that was my words
You misunderstood
And now I am crying

There is a story
That I meant to tell
A story of two lovers
Two lovers are not we

While it is true
I do fancy you
I never said I intended
To do more than be your friend

There is a story
Of misunderstood words
And a man too in love with what is not yet
Who's passion was crush needlessly

I never thought we were meant to be
I never thought we ever had a chance
It's just you remind me so much of her
My love who I still dream of

There is a story
Of two friends who spoke so long
But never really talked
Yet could be so much more

They could be writers
Set at common goals
Close, yet far away
I want you in my story

But not as the other role...

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 at 9:54 PM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment