It Seems Too Dark To Be Hard  

Posted by Unknown

Dark where the days when my story began
Hate, fear and loathing where all I knew
Once I nearly took my life in desperation
And I knew but one way to survive it all

Hate was my enemy, so now a friend
Rage was fearful, now it was a tool
I created a me that would fight back
A me that was dark and full of anger

This part of my personality grew
Until truly it was a festering wound
My rage fueled me and made me strong
It was more now, a creature to be sure

Little did I know that my life would change
Little did I know that God would save me
Little did I know that I would change
Little did I know of the beast inside

Now I am hurting, now I am fear
Now a beast dwells inside of me
Now I must kill what I created
Now I must rip it out of me

I have feared it, but now no more
I have trusted it, but it will leave
I have raised it, but it will die
I have caged it, but now I'll be free

This entry was posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 at 9:01 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment