Story (The Reason)  

Posted by Unknown in , , , ,

Can I tell you a story?
Possibly the greatest told,
The story of my Lord King?

He didn't have to come,
This didn't have to be.
He didn't have to come,
What couldn't we see?

Can I sing you a love song?
Possibly the greatest sung,
The love song of my Lord King?

Why did He have to come?
Was the world really gone?
Why did He have to come?
Is this sin really wrong?

Can I show you new way?
Possibly the greatest lived,
The new way of my Lord King?

If He never came
This wouldn't be
No Savior, No Friend
No Hope, No Love
We'd all be slaves to hate
Born to be stuck in system
Broken, Tainted
Scared, Sick

I couldn't be free if He never Came
I couldn't stand if He hadn't Died
I couldn't breathe if He hadn't Rose Again
I couldn't laugh if He hadn't Saved me

Now you know what to do,
Pray to Jesus, see it through
He can Save you too

This entry was posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 at 10:44 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment